-
July 11th, 2005, 10:12 AM
#11
Inactive Member
I agree Rocket, and all NATO countries (first of all Italy) consider themselves partner to Bush, while they're just servants. He decides, he has the military number too to do it.
London is under ongoing threats, they try to go on with life kind of normally and that's a good sign of dignity against terrorism I think. Italian tourist that were to go to england didn't cancel any flight from the airports, they don't want the "terror" to win.
Going back to Iraq war, I read oil will go to 100 dollar each oil drum: all that comes to mind today is that we should impoverish the economic sources of this war: supersede petroleum with alternative energies. If in some obscure laboratory someone already cloned himself, I think it's possible to replace petroleum with something else, what we know about technology and science research is just the iceberg tip....
Cristina
-
July 19th, 2005, 08:07 AM
#12
Inactive Member
These terrrorists bank on the mentality of some of these comments.
Having been to London, I know it is a wonderful city with wonderful people, my heart goes out to all of them. They are strong, much stronger than Americans and they will not let this go.
-
July 19th, 2005, 02:17 PM
#13
moderator
It ***** being a pawn in the big game!
Is it any wonder people everywhere, try to go about the business of enjoying their lives, in spite of the mounting death toll?
What other choice is there?
[img]frown.gif[/img]
GD
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks